Please choose from one of the following registration options:
- I (or my child) was previously a Titans member and wish to renew my membership
- I (or my child) was previously a member of another club but would like to transfer to Titans
- I (or my child) am new to Titans and have never been registered with another basketball club before
Q: I just registered with Basketball Ireland and can’t find my BI PIN. Can you tell me what it is?
A: If you have completed Basketball Ireland registration for this season but do not know your BI PIN, please log out and log back in to Basketball Ireland , click ‘Continue’ on the first page, type in your email that you used for the BI registration, then your password on the next page, and your BI PIN will be at the bottom of the page. NB: If you have registered with BI for the first time, you might need to wait 24 hours from the time you register to log back in again.
Q: I’m a returning member. When I try to register with Basketball Ireland I get this screen. What do I do?
- On the first screen, if you’re a returning member, when you get to this screen make sure you leave the Club section blank and just click the right arrow next to your name. Do NOT select Titans until the second screen.
- Make sure you are using the same email as last year, spelling your name the same way, and using the same date of birth. Can’t remember? Please search your email inbox for last year’s confirmation email from with subject line ‘Successful Registration for Titans BC’. If you can’t find which email you used, contact Elle or Virzhiniya. Do not create a new account. Don’t have access to your old email address? Send a WhatsApp to 0834826017 to get your email changed.